AIT New York: Company History
Led by Chiquita Limer and based in New York City, AIT NYC began in 2017 when Limer, along with fellow coaches and friends, started exploring dance choreography on the ice.
After sharing a series of ice combo videos on social media platforms, she decided to organize the company, which now includes members Jordan Bailey, Ryah Mesch, Danielle Cinone, Kristiana Zuccarini, Nathalie Borgella, Vitalii Sazonets, Matt Thomas, Dmitri Serebrenik, and Ziad Khedr.
Limer describes the company’s movement philosophy as inspired by community, diversity, culture and contemporary embodiment.
AIT NYC Seminars & Classes
- Join us! Open rehearsals every Wednesday through June 30, 2019, from 10 am – 12 pm at Andrew Stergiopoulos Ice Rink in Great Neck. Rink admission is $10.
AIT NYC Performances – 2019
- Thursday, March 28: The company will perform at the 2019 U.S. Open Championships in Palm Springs, California on May 21st and is offering a “teaser” of its U.S. Open performance from 9-11 am at Prospect Park’s Lefrak Ice Rink in Brooklyn
- Sunday April 28: Guest ensemble – Spring Showcase at City Ice Pavilion
- Tuesday May 21: 2019 U.S. Open Championships in Palm Springs, California
Support AIT NYC
- We’re traveling to the US Open in California in April 2019! Support our GoFundMe campaign to help with travel and ice time costs.