AIT New York City: Company History
Led by Chiquita Limer and based in New York City, AIT NYC began in 2017 when Limer, along with fellow coaches and friends, started exploring dance choreography on the ice.
After sharing a series of ice combo videos on social media platforms, she decided to organize the company, which now includes members Jordan Bailey, Ryah Mesch, Danielle Cinone, Kristiana Zuccarini, Nathalie Borgella, Vitalii Sazonets, Matt Thomas, Dmitri Serebrenik, and Ziad Khedr.
Limer describes the company’s movement philosophy as inspired by community, diversity, culture, and contemporary embodiment.
AIT NYC Seminars & Classes
AIT NYC “Sunday Funday” virtual classesfare continuing all Sundays in August from 1:00 – 1:45 PM Eastern Time.
PLUS *NEW* “Workout Wednesdays” every Wednesday in August from 12:00 – 12:45 PM Eastern Time.
Suggested donations of $10 can be paid via PayPal to email@example.com. Classes are on Zoom at ID 976-1544-4612 or Instagram Live @americanicetheatre.
- August 2nd: Limer Isolation Technique with Chiquita Limer.
- August 9th: Hip Hop with Teresa Ting
- August 16th: Modern Contemporary with Chia-hui Cheng
- August 23rd: Contemporary with Brooke Frieling
- August 30th: Jazz with Tara Nicole Stamm
- August 5th: Core Strength with Armen Agaian
- August 12th: Stretching & Flexibility with Ryah Mesch
- August 19th: Pilates & Strength with Ziad Khedr
- August 26th: Full Body Workout with Danielle Cinone
For additional information on upcoming seminars and classes, check out our AIT NYC events on the AIT Calendar as well!
AIT NYC Performances – 2020
- AIT NYC plans to perform again in December 2020. Stay Tuned!
Support AIT NYC
- We welcome any level donations to support our education and performance initiatives for skaters in the Boston area. Please consider donating through our Support page or by directly making a PayPal payment to firstname.lastname@example.org.