Upcoming Artistic Skating Seminars at Non-AIT Satellite Locations
AIT Seminar in Austin, TX
- AIT Co-CEO’s, Garrett Kling & Kate McSwain, will be leading an AIT Seminar in Austin, TX for the Young Grackles Skating Academy
- Sunday, April 11th, 9 AM – 12 PM Central Time
- Contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information and registration.
bring an ait seminar to your rink
American Ice Theatre is pleased to offer upcoming contemporary and artistic skating seminars. These are scheduled around the country, some through our AIT Satellite Locations and others at the invitation of various rinks and clubs.
Our seminars are open to skaters of nearly all ages and levels. Browse the list below or view our calendar for the complete schedule and find a seminar near you. Or, learn how to bring an AIT seminar to your area!
Upcoming Seminars at AIT Satellite Locations
Throughout the year, our AIT satellite locations offer seasonal contemporary skating seminars. These are open to skaters ages 8+ and level Freeskate 1 and above.
The AIT Boston Spring Seminar Registration is now available.
- Saturday, April 17 from 2:00 – 4:00 PM.
- Veterans Memorial Ice Arena, 570 Somerville Ave. Somerville, MA.
- Led by AIT Co-Executive Director, Kate McSwain.
- Masks required to skate. Limited capacity. Health questionnaires must be completed.
- Ages 8+ and levels Freeskate 1+.
- “Springing into a New Chapter” will be our theme as we start to see the light at the end of the tunnel from this past year.
AIT MSP Spring Seminar info coming soon!
AIT Chicago Spring Off-Ice Seminar
Date: April 10th 2021
Time: 12-1:30 pm
Where: Oakton Ice Arena in the Olympic Room, 2800 Oakton St, Park Ridge, IL 60068
Price: $25 must be paid via PAYPAL directly to email@example.com due by Thursday, April 8th.
45 min Ballet for Figure Skaters with Angela Como
This Ballet for Figure skaters class will simultaneously stretch and strengthen the specific areas skaters need for success on the ice. We will cover the topics of correct body alignment, biomechanics of movement and the on ice application of this movement.
Skaters will need there skates, hard guards and a yoga mat for this class
45 min Dance is B.E.S.T: Body. Energy. Space. Time. with AIT Chicago Director, Molly Poniatowski
This class will explore the basic elements and skills of dance. The student will learn about the interactions of the elements of the body, motion, energy, space, and time. Students will learn skills in movement composition and improvisation and how to incorporate them on the ice.
For any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
AIT NYC Spring Seminar info coming soon!