Becoming a director of one of our satellite locations is a passion project that requires your skills, energy, and time. But American Ice Theatre is looking to grow, and we would love to partner with you and grow our movement!
To become an AIT director, you must:
- be over 18 years old;
- complete our Master Choreography Techniques (MCT) online course and receive your AIT Certification;
- complete our Six Ways of the Spine online course and certification;
- host at least one AIT seminar in your location with Co-Directors Garrett Kling and/or Kate McSwain leading;
- participate in the AIT Director’s meeting at the Professional Skaters Association Annual Summit in May;
- participate and/or lead at one of AIT’s programs or annual events, such as
- read the AIT Director’s Handbook, have a clear understanding of AIT’s global programming and events, and sign the AIT Director’s annual contract (which requires payment of an annual satellite fee, dependent upon a variety of factors, of ~$400).
If you’re interested in opening an American Ice Theatre satellite location in your area, please contact us and let us know. We would be happy to get the conversation started!